- CHLORPYRIPHOS 50% EC
- BRAHMASTRA is used to control Termites in Buildings during construction and in existing buildings and stem borer and leaf roller in rice and bollworm in cotton crops.
- For protecting buildings from termite attack at pre and post-construction stages, apply BRAHMASTRA @ 0.5% Concentration.
- MODE OF ACTION
BRAHMASTRA affects the nervous system by inhibiting the breakdown of acetylcholine (Ach), a neurotransmitter. When insects are exposed, Chlorpyriphos binds to the active site of the cholinesterase (ChE) enzyme, which prevents the breakdown of Ach in the synaptic cleft. The resulting accumulation of Ach in the synaptic cleft causes overstimulation of the neuronal cells, which leads to neurotoxicity and eventually death. Chlorpyriphos shares a common mechanism of toxicity with other organophosphate insecticides such as Malathion, thus, Chlorpyriphos would not be effective against organophosphate – resistant insect populations.
- BRAHMASTRA is a powerful insecticide for controlling biting as well sucking of insects.
- Versatile insecticide and termicide for agricultural and household pest. Combines rapid initial action with a good long-lasting residual effect.
- Triple action through contact, stomach and fumigation.
- Good soil application insecticide to control soil insects like termites, white grubs and root grubs etc. Also used as a termicide in pre and post-construction of building.
- DIRECTION OF USE:
Knapsack sprayer, Knapsack power sprayer, motorized Knapsack sprayer cum duster, compression Knapsack sprayer, compression Knapsack battery sprayer, wheel barrow sprayer and HTP power sprayer.
|Crops||Used Against||Dosage/HA||Waiting Period (days)|
|Dilution in water (liter)|
|Rice||Stem borer and Leaf roller||375-400||750-800||500-1000||15|
|Pre and post construction buildings||Termite||0.25%||0.50%||1 Litr formulation in 99 litr||Pre and post construction buildings|
- PACKING DETAILS
- Aluminium container – 100 ml, 150 ml, 1000 ml and 5000 ml
- PET container – 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml.
- CFB Boxes – 20 Kg. Max.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and leaflets for complete details.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: 0265-2394887 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org