- ACETAMIPRID 20% SP
- Bride- is a soluble powder formulation containing 20% of the active ingredient
- It provides control of whiteflies, jassids, aphids in cotton crop, Brown planthopper (BPH) in rice (paddy), Thrips in
- It is highly toxic to birds and earthworms and moderately toxic to most aquatic organisms.
- MODE OF ACTION
Systemic with translaminar activity having both contact and stomach action. Acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonist.
- It has exhibits triple-action – Ovicidal, Adulticidal and Larvicidal.
- Unique translaminar activity that put protection on both sides of the leaf surface to long action with control.
- With the special active mechanism it can kill those insects which have resistance to Organo-phosphorus and insecticide.
Safe to the environment and considered to be an eco-friendly product due to its low dosage.
- DIRECTION OF USE: Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer and ASPEE-HTP powder sprayer.
- PHYTOTOXICITY: The product is not phytotoxic when used as per field recommendation.
Crops Used Against Dosage Waiting Period AI
Dilution in water (liter) Cotton Whiteflies 20 100 500-600 15 Cotton Jassids, Aphids 10 50 500-600 15 Rice Brown planthopper (BPH) 10-20 50-100 500-600 7 Chilli Thrips 10-20 50-100 500-600 3
- PACKING DETAILS – 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg.
Bulk – 25 kg (EXPORT)
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and leaflets for complete details.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: 0265-2394887 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.